Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day #2 with Deepak -The Source of All Abundance

This second day of meditation with Deepak seemed to take several days to finish. Life threw me a lot of distractions every time I tried to do this Day #2 mediation.

My son was jumping all over me. He would not sit still even though in the past he would sit and meditate with me.  This day and the days that followed I realized that Deepak's voice is like Hannibal Lecter and my son did not like his voice.  hahahaha! This should not have been a surprise because he kept asking who is that or what is his name.  Although he does not know Hannibal Lecter, I do, and his voice is pretty scary, at least from a child's perspective. 

Another time when I tried to attempt this meditation I fell asleep! So my subconscious got the message but me... I  just did not get it.

On the third try I did it with my husband, but again my son was a bit of a distraction, but we got through it.

Okay! So here are the answers to the questions that were asked to be recorded in the Journal. 

What do you believe is the source of abundance?

I believe that the source of all abundance is the Great Source. The Great I Am. The God that allows us to have whatever we summon; anything & everything we desire in a timely constructive manner.

What do you feel limits abundance in life?

What limits abundance in my life is that I want to pick and choose who to love! My love often has had conditions applied to it (not much different then most people I know), and that is not the type of love Great Source wants us to give.  Some of us place higher or greater conditions then others, but to some extent most of us place some degree of conditions. The I love you "if/when" syndrome. I love you "because" of what you do/did for me, or when/if  you do this.

Our love must be unconditional! When we may have issues with person(s) is when we need to take those people and hold them in true Light.  Love them in spite of what issues, controversy, confusion or pain they bring you! Love them because they are the manifestations of what you need at that time to make you a better person! They are put in your path to make the BEST you! The you God intended.  So love them in spite of.

Now that does not mean that we let others walk all over us. It does not mean we stay in abusive relationships.  It also does not mean we abuse people because we are frustrated with them. It does not mean we tolerate it. It means love them unconditionally from a distance. Pray that Great Source can provide them with the what ever is needed for them to make them the BEST them they can be.

In my walk with consciousness, I am starting to see that compassion is an extreme way to show love.  Compassion is something expressed with understanding that we don't know what that person had to endure to get to the point that they are the way they are. When we have compassion, I believe this is the type of love that all the great ones understood and were able to love all people unconditionally.

How can you remove any obstacles in your consciousness that stands between you and abundant life?

To remove any obstacles in my consciousness I need to do a few things.
#1  I need to do is to continue to meditate daily (a few times a day preferably).
#2  In my meditation I must set my intentions.
#3  I must envision the life I want to be and have.
#4  I must also forgive.  I must forgive the wrong doings of others and the wrong doings of myself.  In that I must also make time to forgive myself for wrong doing that I have done to myself.



Whether perceived or real there are things that we must heal in our beings in order to BE, and to manifest that abundance that we desire to have.  Whether that be abundant love, fun, money, joy, happiness, children, etc.  We need to release these stronghold in order to achieve abundance.  Its like dropping off old clothing at a donation site, because they don't fit us anymore, or we don't have any use for them anymore, or they hold memories that we must are too much for us.  We are attached to these strongholds and it is difficult so we much challenge ourselves with the question--Is our desire to have abundance greater then the desire to hold on to the past?



Please use this section to reflect on today’s session.
 
On today's session I reflect that in order          to achieve abundance we must let go of the baggage of all the other stuff from our life that holds us in bondage. For me it is forgiveness, loving unconditionally, and meditation of things to come.



Can you list things, people, places that you have held in a not-so-good place (and for good reason)?
Can you for 5 minutes that you love them? (even if you have to pretend--pretend it for 5 minutes...
What does it look like? feel like? sound like?

Get in touch with the unimaginable... and imagine it!!! It is in your thoughts that realities of the physical world are manifested!





No comments:

Post a Comment