Friday, November 9, 2012

Day #1 with Deepak... The Reality of Abundance

What does abundance mean to you?
Abundance means more then enough love. Love that is so great that he needs to be shared with other people. Love that is so large it is expands across the United States. Unconditional and unexplainable love. The type of love the has no words that would actually get close to describing it. Love that includes acceptance of all that is and all that was, and all that will ever be. A love with no judgement. A love that is transformative, a love that forgives, a love with no regrets. A love that washes away pain, a love that washes away confusion, a love the washes away pain, sadness, depression, anger, frustration, fear, and a harded heart. To me that is abundance... It is all that I desire to be and to receive...
In what areas of your life do you feel most abundant?
Right at the moment I feel most abundant in my ability to connect with GREAT SOURCE and seeing where I fit, and my duty to this world and my purpose.  I know that one day all of what I am and all that I am to be by Gods grace will be so transparent to those that mean to see me expand and do great things and even those that mean harm to come BEAR WITNESS that I am Gods child and I fulfilled His duty. No matter how little or big others want to see from me... Little failures or big failures or even little greatness or big greatness ! I will fulfill my lifes purpose and be proud... And GOD will say "Well done my blessed daughter,  WELL DONE!"
What would make you feel more abundant in all areas of your life?  Forgiveness.... To myself ... To forgive others... And others to forgive me... That will make me feel most abundant! There is FREEDOM in FORGIVING and FREEDOM in ACCEPTING FORGIVENESS! Mostly to FORGIVE MYSELF...
Reflection of today's meditation session:
Todays meditation session inspired me to write for 21 days to those whose life choices have directly impacted my life. These people mean so much to me. It inspired me to blog my 21 day experience and to write some my youngest daughter. It also reminded me that my children are never far from me and to NEVER doubt it. To know that WITHOUT a DOUBT, because they are in my heart and noone can ever take that away from MY HEART. The heart is the sacred place to the spirits in a sacred place to my soul. My children are forever connected to me no matter the circumstances. I challenge myself to remember this. "She always wanted to be with you... You know that!" It was one of the very first visions/meditations that I had ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment