Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Some days it feels like "BLAH!'

On the days that I feel like nothing is happening I wonder what causes this feeling.  Is it that I finally am being in the present moment?

I feel like nothing is happening, yet I don't feel at total peace! I feel like I have to do something and do more. Strangely it doesn't manifest there is nothing I feel I need to do or nothing more that can be done... At least not at the present time.

I should pick up a book or reflect on a good quote, that usually gets things going consciously.  But instead I find myself doing tons of other things that gets in the way of my conscious walk. The time flies by too. Like its already Wednesday.

Its an awesome day! I see my blessed daughter on Wed. for 1 hour.... Sadly it's the only hour I get physically! Its the day that gets me over the hump... The visits are getting better but when they do the time also flies by way too quick!...I know that source has a better plan for me and my children.  This can't possibly be the way our story ends. My sister, niece, nephew, and son came to the visit today... I want to manifest change in this circumstance, but how can I? I ask myself these questions.

I believe what we ask we are given... BUT then the doubt does play a huge blockage in my mind because I concern myself with the "HOW?"...  My main concern is to keep manifesting in my thoughts what I want and to never worry about the how... Let the universe take care of the "HOW?"... That's what the UNIVERSE (SOURCE) is good at doing.

I have an opportunity to change this, but it will not manifest unless I let go.
Let go of what?
I have to let go of barriers, hatred, betrayal, mistrust, unfaithfulness, UNWORTHINESS (this is a BIG ONE for me), sadness, moping, and doubt.
There are challenges that we all must face when we are facing a life of BEING and MANIFESTING our life's DESIRES.


So my questions to my readers are:
#1. What challenges do you face when you are becoming BEINGS and attempting to MANIFEST your desires? or better yet how do you (have you) over come your challenges?

#2. What do you have to let go of?

#3. What books, manuscripts, or teachings have helped you along the way?

#4. What are your favorite quotes when you feel "BLAH?"...

Happy reading! JBONTZ


No comments:

Post a Comment