Monday, October 15, 2012

FEAR & GOD can not occupy the same breath!

I re-learned yesterday that FEAR and GOD/LOVE cannot occupy the same BREATH! That being said… I must be conscience to only speak the truth, love, and light… Fear no longer serves me nor does it serve my brothers & sisters! I am confident that love is the way! I will focus my attention on love, peace, light, and harmony…even when things try to get in the way of it. I must push forward and press on with patience, diligence, consistency, and persistency…. I must stand still and reflect when I have some remote feeling of fear. Since I re-learned this principle yesterday I will focus and practice it and see where it leads me…. NO FEAR!

TODAY WHAT FEAR WILL YOU LET GO IN ORDER TO ALLOW GOD IN?

TODAY WHAT FEAR WILL YOU LEAVE AT THE ALTER?

WHAT WILL YOU DO OR SAY TO MAKE YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE FOR LETTING GO THAT FEAR AND ALLOW LOVE TO FIX IT?

GIVE YOUSELF SOMETHING SILLY TO REMIND YOU LIKE .... flying purple bears... to get you off that fear and to a mind that's clear!...

What will be your catchy phrase?

No comments:

Post a Comment